Diagram Explaining Where Sir Isaac Brock fell in Queenston
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This document is a diagram with explanations of the place where Sir Isaac Brock fell according to some who claim to have witness the event.
- Date of Original
- c. 1860
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.15842 Longitude: -79.05237
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208