The Manual and Platoon Excercises
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- British Adjutant General's Office, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This book contains an outline of the preferred exercises as directed by his Majesty's Command-Adjutant General's Office. Topics discussed include Position of the Soldier under Arms, Manual Excercise, an Explanation of the Several Motions as taught at the drill, Explanation of Priming and Loading Quick, and an Explanation of the Position of Each rank in the Firing.
- Size: 17.5 CM X 11.5 CM
- War Office Printed, and Sold by J.Walter
- Place of Publication
- Homer's Head, Charling-Cross
- p. 18
- Date of Publication
- 20 Apr 1792
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2452027220336 Longitude: -79.072208404541
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208