First Nations at the Battle of the Forty Ceremony- June 8, 1955
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of six First Nations people playing instruments at the Ceremony unveiling a plaque commemorating the engagement at Forty Mile Creek which occured on June 8, 1813.
- Date of Original
- 8 June 1955
- Date Of Event
- 8 June 1813
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2044876250716 Longitude: -79.5535039901733
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:email@example.com