Militia Payroll- 1812
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A militia paylist believed to be dated 1812. The militia name is unknown but the list is signed by a William Lyons.
The names included on the pay list are:
Camp, John M.
Miller, Robert John
Snyder, Adam Jr.
Swayze, Andrew Sr.
Book, Conrad (2)
- Date of Original
- c. 1812
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.00012 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:email@example.com