Pay Record for Lieut. Henry Nelles, 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia- December 25th,1812 to January 20th, 1813
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Henry Nelles, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A record of pay for Lieut. Henry Nelles (1789-1841) of the 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia from December 25, 1812 to January 20, 1813. The pay was for his duty at Fort Erie under the command of Lt. Colonel Bishop.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.8935261947562 Longitude: -78.9226055145264
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:email@example.com