Muster Roll of the 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia, Captain Henry Nelles Company- July 4th to the 24th, 1814
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A muster roll, dated July 4th to 24th 1814, for Captain Henry Nelles' Company of the 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia. This regiment participated in the Battles of Queenston Heights and Lundy's Lane. Nelles (1789-1841) was known to have been held prisoner by American troops during the war.
Names included on the muster roll:
Adair, David Jr.
Curtis, Lanson W.
Hare, William (2)
Patterson, John I.
Willcox, Benjamin Sr.
- Date Of Event
- 4 to 24 July 1814
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1932877705783 Longitude: -79.5609283447266
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org