Medical Discharge Certificate- Isaac Smith, November 4, 1812
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A medical discharge from military duty for Isaac Smith. Confirmed by Dr. Robert Kerr and John [J]. Taylor, attest by Lieut. Jonathon Pettit and signed by [G. Fairbel]. Smith was discharged from military duty during the War of 1812 because he had lost his right eye.
- Date of Original
- 4 November 1812
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1930374710173 Longitude: -79.5604991912842
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org