Military Commission of Robert Nelles- October 10, 1815
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A military commission for Robert Nelles, Esquire (1761-1842), as Lieutenant Colonel of the 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia. It is signed by Francis Gore, Esquire, Lieutenant Governor of the Province of Upper Canada in York.
The 4th Lincoln was involved in the Battles of Queenston Heights and Lundy's Lane.
- Date of Original
- 10 October 1815
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.00012 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org