Lake Lodge Barn
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of the original barn at Lake Lodge, built in 1801, as it was being demolished. Written in ink on the photograph is : "The original barn at Lake Lodge built in 1801. It was used for American prisoners during War of 1812".
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:email@example.com