Memorandum of Pay and Allowance due to Captain H. Nelles
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A memorandum of pay and allowance due to Captain H. Nelles (1789-1841) from May 23-31 1814 and July 1st to last 1815. It also states pay due for six months while he was a prisoner of war from December 1812 to May 1813 at Fort Erie. Nelles was a Captain in the 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia who were involved in the Battles of Queenston Heights and Lundy's Lane.
- p. 1
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.19435153226 Longitude: -79.5611000061035
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Grimsby Museum
- Please contact the Grimsby Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Grimsby MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org