War of 1812 Photographs: Tecumseh, Four Veterans and a Blade
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This consists of 6 photos that include: an artistic representation of Tecumseh, a blade, and four gentlemen that are War of 1812 veterans. A 1911 catalogue of Memorial Hall (the Niagara Historical Society’s first museum building) lists the item as a photograph of a committee to discover the grave of Tecumseh. It includes George A. Clement, S.J.J.Brown, R. Oates and Chief Johnson.
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25012 Longitude: -79.06627
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail:email@example.com
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208