Letter from John Clark from Fort George to Major Jacob Ten Broeck- Shortage of Men
This item is a part of the 1812 History digitization project. This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Strategy.
- John Clark, Correspondent
- Major Jacob Ten Broeck, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter from John Clark at Fort George to Major Jacob Ten Broeck, 4th Regiment of the Lincoln Militia, in Grantham which discusses the shortage of men at the Fort. It is dated May 3rd 1814 and is scripted in ink on writing paper folded to form an envelope.
- Date of Original
- 3 May 1814
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2507825108437 Longitude: -79.0615010261536
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Image courtesy of the Niagara Historical Society & Museum
- Please contact the Niagara Historical Society & Museum for any reproductions of this image.
- Niagara Historical Society MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
43 Castlereagh Street
P.O. Box 208