1897, A black and white photograph of Mathison and Hawken Marble and Granite. From left to right: John Tait Mathison, unidentified person, Horace Hawken. There is a PROCLAMATION posted in the window and several monuments can be seen inside the store - one has been prepared for a person with the last...
...Printed in Epworth League Convention Book, 1897
...This lithograph was used on College envelopes. Print from O.L.C. envelope postmarked November 21, 1897
c.1897, This is a black and white portrait photograph of a group of students. This may be a photograph of a graduating class.
c.1897, This is a black and white photograph a group of students on a sleigh in the Whitby downtown area.
This picture was in an album of Ontario Ladies' College photos, so it is likely the girls are students at the College. The location of the downtown background scene is not identified.
c.1897, This is a black and white photograph of the interior of the dining room at Ontario Ladies' College. The dining room is located on the main floor of Frances Hall, built in 1895.
c.1897, This is a black and white photograph of the exterior of the Ontario Ladies' College, with the students in the foreground.
Unknown, Brock Street South at Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, 1897, "Brock Street South at Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, 1897," Ontario County Souvenir, 1854-1904 ( Keystone Press, 1904), June 22, 1897 A black and white photographic print of Brock Street South at Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. Several stores and shops can be seen in the downtown of Whitby. As well, there are several flags above the buildings. One banner across a shop reads "Lawler Welcomes You". Brock Street South, Whitby, at...
22 June 1897,
...Black and white negative of a photograph of the parade for Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee through downtown Whitby in 1897
. This photograph shows the women's and children's portion of the procession....
c.1897, Black and white negative of a photograph showing an image of Spencer School with a number of students and adults in the schoolyard. Spencer School was built in 1877 on lot 30, Concession 7 in Whitby Township. It was known as S.S. No.6. The school closed in 1965 but the building was used as Spencer...
1897, Auction of farmlands: lots 13 & 14, 6th concession, township of Pickering.
1897, Estate Sale: part of lot 1, which is in turn part of lot 14, 2nd concession, Pickering; part of lot 4, Broken Front concession, Pickering.
1897, Poster for a play, "The Man In the Case" put on by the Ontario Ladies College
...Black and white photograph of the interior of All Saints' Anglican Church, 300 Dundas Street West, c. 1897
. This view is looking toward the North end of the church. The church was gutted by fire on December 14, 2009, and was restored by 2011....
c.1897 A black and white photograph of the residence of William Bryan with people sitting and standing outside. In front of the house are Mrs. William Bryan, unidentified woman holding a baby, William Bryan. This Regency Cottage was built in the 1850s. This house is located at 206 Byron Street North.
c.1897 This is a black and white photograph of a front view of the College with students in the foreground.
This picture shows the school after Frances Hall at the right was completed in 1895.
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Only the top 100 will appear here.
Creative Commons Rights