1967, A black and white photograph of Giffard Street under reconstruction. In the background at right is St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church built in 1958. The view is looking east from Lee Avenue.
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Only the top 100 will appear here.
Creative Commons Rights