Myrtle Public School Class, 1940
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph showing the students at Myrtle Public School in 1940. That class was photographed against the school.
The teacher is Roy Carter, who was killed in the Second World War.
- Myrtle Public School was built in 1880 on the south side of Myrtle Road (Concession 9), west of Highway 12. It closed in 1965 and was demolished in 1978.
- Date of Original:
Width: 10 in
Height: 8 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Myrtle Public School Class, 1940, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 26-000-048.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy photograph.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address