Looking South-east from Euclid Street Water Tower, 1906
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of an image showing Whitby from the top of the water tower on Euclid Street. View looking south-east shows All Saints' Anglican Church at left and the Methodist Tabernacle (St. Mark's United Church) at right.
- This photograph was printed in a brochure for the Ontario Ladies College in 1906.
- Printed underneath the image: 'Town of Whitby, with College in the distance near the centre of the picture'
- Date of Original:
Width: 7 cm
Height: 7.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Looking South-east from Euclid Street Water Tower, 1906, George I. Wilson, Whitby Archives, 22-000-007.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address