Panoramic Photograph of Whitby Part I, 1906
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Panoramic photographs
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a panoramic photograph of Whitby taken from the water tower on Euclid Street. View looking south-east shows the corner of Brock and Mary Streets at left and the corner of Brock and Dundas Streets at right.
- This is the first of a three-part panoramic photograph of Whitby.
- Date of Original:
Width: 7 cm
Height: 7.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Panoramic Photograph of Whitby Part I, 1906, George I. Wilson, Whitby Archives, 22-000-005.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Copied by Thomas Bouckley Collection.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address