Panoramic Photograph of Whitby Part I, 1906
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Panoramic photographs
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a panoramic photograph of Whitby taken from the water tower on Euclid Street. View looking south-east shows the corner of Brock and Mary Streets at left and the corner of Brock and Dundas Streets at right.
- This is the first of a three-part panoramic photograph of Whitby.
- Date of Original
Width: 7 cm
Height: 7.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8792114904369 Longitude: -78.9470672607422
- Recommended Citation
- Panoramic Photograph of Whitby Part I, 1906, George I. Wilson, Whitby Archives, 22-000-005.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.
Copied by Thomas Bouckley Collection.