Conewago Rear View, c.1920-1926
- Leonard Beckley, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing the Conewago moored at the slip in Whitby harbour. View looking south shows the coal sheds on the east side of the slip at left.
- This boat came from New York.
- Date of Original
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8533454775848 Longitude: -78.9381408691406
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Conewago Rear View, c.1920-1926, Leonard Beckley, Whitby Archives, 11-001-126.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.