King Street School Grade Two Boys, 1944
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of an image showing the grade two boys at King Street School in 1944. The students were photographed outside.
Back row: Jim MacLean, Unidentified, Donald Yeo, Unidentified, Alex Vorvis...
- King Street School was built in 1921 on the block bounded by King, Dunlop, Henry, and Gilbert Streets. It was built to replace Henry Street School which burned down in 1920. In 1979 it was renamed R.A. Sennett Public School in honour of its first principal who served from 1921-1952.
- Handwritten along bottom of image: 'Grade II Boys.'
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- King Street School Grade Two Boys, 1944, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-010-039.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address