Whitby Collegiate Institute First Form Class, 1910
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of the students of the first form (grade seven equivalent) class at Whitby Collegiate Institute. The students were photographed in front of the school.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
- May 1910
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8779741378353 Longitude: -78.9446640014648
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute First Form Class, 1910, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-109.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.