Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets, 1945
- Marjorie G. Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing an image of Whitby Collegiate Institute cadets marching across the schoolyard. They are carrying rifles on their shoulders.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Handwritten at top right corner: '1945-1946'
- Date of Original
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8778504011618 Longitude: -78.9448356628418
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets, 1945-1946, Marjorie G. Ruddy, Whitby Archives, 10-001-088.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.