Whitby Collegiate Institute Calisthenics Class, 1945
- Marjorie G. Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing an image of the calisthenics class at Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School. The instructor stands in front of the students. There is a Union Jack flag at the bottom left corner of the image.
The photograph was taken from a second floor window at the back of the school. View looking south over the schoolyard.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Handwritten underneath the image: '1946-1945'
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Calisthenics Class, 1945-1946, Marjorie G. Ruddy, Whitby Archives, 10-001-089.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address