High School Cadets on Colborne Street, 1944
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing a group of Whitby Collegiate Institute cadets on Colborne Street. Whitby Baptist Church is visible in the background at the corner of Centre and Colborne Streets.
Left to right: Jim Ross, Fred Harden, unidentified, unidentified, John Archibald, Terry Lynd, Stuart Roblin, unidentified, Orville Summers, unidentified, Leonard Yuill, Alec Simpson (crouching).
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- High School Cadets on Colborne Street, 1944, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-081.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address