Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets, 1947
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of an image of the Second Platoon of the Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets marching across the schoolyard. The boys are holding rifles over their shoulders.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
- 15 May 1947
Width: 8.5 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8779741378353 Longitude: -78.9446640014648
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets, 1947, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-076.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.