Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets, 1947
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing an image of Whitby Collegiate Institute Cadets lined up for drills on the schoolyard. The boys are holding rifles over their shoulders.
Third row: Bill Hayes, Harry Molyneux.
Second row: John Thompson, John Wooton, Jack Wilson.
Front row: Bob Channen, Larry Disney, Bill Johnson.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
- 15 May 1947
Width: 8.5 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8779741378353 Longitude: -78.9447498321533
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Cadets, 1947, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-075.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.