Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1904
- Ontario County Souvenir, 1854-1904, 1904
- unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of an image of Whitby Collegiate Institute that appeared in the Ontario County Souvenir, 1854-1904. View looking east on Colborne Street from King Street.
The steeple in the background belonged to the Methodist Tabernacle at Colborne and Centre Streets.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed underneath the image: 'Whitby Collegiate Institute'
- Keystone Press
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
Width: 10 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1904, Keystone Press, Whitby Archives, 10-001-014.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address