Whitby Collegiate Institute Carpenter Shop, 1918
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a brochure depicting the carpenter shop at Whitby Collegiate Institute. The image shows the various tools and equipment in the shop.
The carpenter shop was in a wooden building behind the school.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed underneath the image: 'The carpenter shop./(6)'
- Date of Original
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8779741378353 Longitude: -78.9448356628418
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Carpenter Shop, 1918, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-024.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.