Whitby Collegiate Institute Carpenter Shop, 1918
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a brochure depicting the carpenter shop at Whitby Collegiate Institute. The image shows the various tools and equipment in the shop.
The carpenter shop was in a wooden building behind the school.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed underneath the image: 'The carpenter shop./(6)'
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Carpenter Shop, 1918, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-024.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address