Whitby Collegiate Institute Forge Room, 1918
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of the forge room at Whitby Collegiate Institute that appeared in a school brochure. The forge room was in a wooden building behind the school.
- Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed underneath the image: 'The Forge Room./Farm Mechanics/This subject deals with the operation of the farm workshop.The accompanying illustrations will convey some idea as to the equipment of our workshop.'
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Forge Room, 1918, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-023
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address