Whitby Collegiate Institute Typewriting Room, 1918
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of the typewriting room at Whitby Collegiate Institute that appeared in a brochure produced by the school. The students are seated at their desks.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed above and below the image: 'Commercial Department/The Typewriting Room.'
- Date of Original
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8780978742517 Longitude: -78.9448356628418
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Typewriting Room, 1918, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives, 10-001-022.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.