Students at Brock Street Public School
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing a group of young girls standing in front of Brock Street Public School.
- The Brock Street Public School was built in 1916 on the east side of Brock Street south of Victoria Street. Also known as the Bay School, it served Port Whitby until it closed in 1969. The building was demolished in 1998.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Students at Brock Street Public School, c.1920-1925, unknown photographer, Whitby Archives. 10-006-012
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address