Dufferin Street School Junior Class, 1903
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing the junior class of 1903 at Dufferin Street School.
Back row: Mervin Rushnell, Dudley Isaac, Joshua Pinder, Lizzie Gilby, Hilda Robertson, Olive Goldring, Ruby Allin, Lilian Muhead, Belle Vanstone, Bernie Allin.
Middle row: ____ Ravin, William Goldring, Ritson Coates, William Stone, Cecil Pogson, Victor Pinder, Eric Sleep, William Hewis, Arthur McLeod.
Front row: May Bath, Gladys Pogson, Vivian Brooks, Marjorie Goldring, Adelaide Goldring, Beatrice Coates, Eileen Ashby, Pearl Goldring, Herbert Willis, Tom Southwell.
- The Dufferin Street School was built in 1851 on the west side of Dufferin Street south of Victoria Street. It served as the school for Port Whitby from 1852-1915 when it was replaced by Brock Street School. Dufferin Street School has been a private residence since 1916.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Junior Class at Dufferin Street School, 1903, unknown photographer. Whitby Archives. 10-005-001
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address