Whitby Collegiate Institute Teachers
- Bill Shepherd Sr., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph depicting three teachers from Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School. The men were photographed at the west end of the school, outside the boys' entrance.
From left to right: Principal Philip, _____ McDonald, George S. Johnson.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Handwritten underneath the photograph: 'Philip/McDonald/Johnson/1919'
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8780978742517 Longitude: -78.9448356628418
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Teachers, 1919, Bill Shepherd Sr. Whitby Archives. 10-001-070
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.