Whitby Collegiate Institute Literary Society
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing the members of the Whitby Collegiate Institute Literary Society. The photograph was takn in front of the school.
Back row: Frank Rosettani, Keith Jackson, William Baker, Eileen Gibson, Isabel Brawley, Goldie Levine, Ian Davey, Ross Aylsworth, Sam Donnelly.
Middle row: Alva Bird, Betty Lawler, Zorah Gee, Mrs. E.M. Brown, Maude Park, Madeline Mihalko.
Front row: Ted Bassett, Dick Stuart, Helen Rosettani, Julia Vaselesky.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Literary Society, c.1931, unknown photographer. Whitby Archives. 10-001-067
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address