Whitby Collegiate Institute Boys, 1921
- J.B. Hastings, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing the boys' class at Whitby Collegiate Institute for 1921.
The boys are organized into rows and they are wearing uniforms.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Boys, 1921, J.B. Hastings. Whitby Archives. 10-001-060
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address