Senior Class at Whitby Grammar School, c.1870-1871
- R.H. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph depicting what is probably the senior class at the Whitby Grammar School. The photograph was taken in a studio.
Back row: Trewd, Katherine Dow, Lummis, Sylvestre, Addie Gross, Slade.
Middle row: John McGillivray, Carrie ____, Frances____, Thomas Kirkland (Head Master), Addie McGillivray.
Front row: Margaret "Peggy" Dow, Howe, Jean Dow, Bob Gordon.
- Thomas Kirkland served as Head Master of the Whitby Grammar School from 1863-1871 before becoming principal of the Toronto Normal School.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Senior Class at Whitby Grammar Schoo, c.1870-1871, R.H. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-056
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address