Senior Class at Whitby Grammar School, c.1870-1871
- R.H. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph depicting what is probably the senior class at the Whitby Grammar School. The photograph was taken in a studio.
Back row: Trewd, Katherine Dow, Lummis, Sylvestre, Addie Gross, Slade.
Middle row: John McGillivray, Carrie ____, Frances____, Thomas Kirkland (Head Master), Addie McGillivray.
Front row: Margaret "Peggy" Dow, Howe, Jean Dow, Bob Gordon.
- Thomas Kirkland served as Head Master of the Whitby Grammar School from 1863-1871 before becoming principal of the Toronto Normal School.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Senior Class at Whitby Grammar Schoo, c.1870-1871, R.H. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-056
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.