Rear View of Whitby Collegiate Institute
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph depicting Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School (1954-1975) from the rear. An addition was built to the right of the building in 1927.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8779741378353 Longitude: -78.9446640014648
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Rear View, 1922, unknown photographer. Whitby Archives. 10-001-054
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.