Girls from Whitby Collegiate Institute, c.1906-1907
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing a group of female students from the Whitby Collegiate Institute around 1906-1907. The context of this image is unknown but it may be a graduating class participating in May Day festivities. The girls are dressed in white dresses and are holding wreaths of flowers.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Girls from Whitby Collegiate Institute, c.1906-1907, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-053
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address