Girls from Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1903
- W.E. O'Brien, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph depicting the female students at Whitby Collegiate Institute in 1903. The photograph was taken in a studio.
Back row: Unidentified, Bird Wilson, Edith Barnes, Minnie Musson, Marjorie Greenwood, Bessie Deverell, Gladys Greenwood.
Middle row: Lula Dryden, Irene Hyland, Vergie Barclay, Ruby Stephenson, ____ Mowbray.
Front row: Nora Lawler, Edith Ross.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Girls at Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1903, W.E. O'Brien. Whitby Archives. 10-001-050
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.