Girls from Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1902
- Stedham & O'Brien, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph depicting the girls from the 1902 class at Whitby Collegiate Institute. The photograph was taken in a studio.
Back row: Nora Lawler, Vergie Barclay, Marjorie Greenwood, Edith Ross, Edith Barnes, Bird Wilson, Irene Hyland.
Middle row: Georgie Gold, Gladys Greenwood, Bessie Deverell, unidentified, Lula Dryden.
Front row: ____ Gilpin, _____ Martin, Minnie Musson.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Girls from Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1902, Stedham & O'Brien. Whitby Archives. 10-001-049
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address