Whitby Collegiate Institute/Whitby High School
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a postcard showing Whitby Collegiate Institute from the front of the school after it was remodeled in 1915.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed at bottom left: 'Collegiate, Whitby, Ont, Canada'
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute, c.1916-1919, unknown photographer. Whitby Archives. 10-001-047
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address