Whitby Collegiate Institute Student Actors
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing students from Whitby Collegiate Institute posing in a scene from a play they performed at Whitby Town Hall. The photograph was taken at George I. Wilson's studio.
From left to right: Clive Hatch, Tina Raven, Arthur Lynde, Edgar Austin, Millie Smith, Leo Coffey, Edith Willis, Louis Sebert, Pearl van Valkenburg.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Student Actors, c.1905, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-046
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address