Whitby Collegiate Institute
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of the Whitby Collegiate Institute. it is mostly covered by trees.
This is a detail of the graduate composite photographs.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Date of Original:
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Collegiate Institute, 1906, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-017
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address