Whitby Collegiate Institute Graduates of 1907
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Composite photographs
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a composite photograph showing the graduates of Whitby Collegiate Institute for 1907. The principal, George H. Hogarth, is pictured at centre; the school is pictured beneath him.
Back row: Arthur Wilson (fifth from right).
Second row: George H. Hogarth, Principal (centre); Donald Barclay (far right).
Third row: Marcia Ross (fourth from left), George Hall, Bruce Hogarth.
Front row: J.M. Denyes, ____ Connolly, Gertrude Pringle, J. Patterson.
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed on photograph from left to right: 'Whitby Collegiate Institute/Per Aspera Ad Alta/Class Graduating 1907/Wilson'
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Graduates of 1907, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-013
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.