Whitby Collegiate Institute Graduates of 1906
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Composite photographs
- Black and white negative of a photograph of a composite photograph of the 1906 graduating class of Whitby Collegiate Institute. The school itself is at centre-bottom.
Back row: Graydon Goodfellow (ninth from left).
Middle row: Bruce Hogarth (second from left), Unidentified, Arthur Wilson, Jeff Gimblett (sixth from right), Unidentified, Doug Tod, Marcia Ross (far right).
Front row: Colonel J.E. Farewell, George H. Hogarth, Gertrude Pringle (second from right), J.M. Denyes (far right).
- The Whitby Collegiate Institute was built in 1873 and was located on the south side of Colborne Street between King and Centre Streets. The school was demolished in 1975-1976.
- Printed at the bottom of the photograph: 'Whitby Collegiate Institute'
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Collegiate Institute Graduates of 1906, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives. 10-001-012
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.