Whitby Horse Show Advertisement, 1913
- Whitby Gazette and Chronicle, 1913
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of an advertisement for the first annual Whitby Horse Show that appeared in the Gazette and Chronicle on 25 June 1913.
- The first Whitby Horse Show was held in the Town Park on 15-16 July 1913. The president was Fred Hatch, the vice president was Thomas Cussion, and the secretary was Albert W. Jackson.
One other horse show was held in Whitby in 1914 but after that the events were discontinued because of the First World War.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Horse Show Advertisement, 1913
The Whitby Gazette and Chronicle
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address