Family of Thomas Hall Wilson
- Stedham and O'Brien, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of the family of Thomas and Catherine Wilson. This photograph might have been taken on the 45th anniversary of their wedding, 4 September 1903.
Thomas and Catherine Wilson are seated in the centre of the photograph.
- Thomas Hall Wilson (1837-1913), married Catherine DeGeer (1837-1913) at Whitchurch Township in 1858; they had six children: Mary Hannah Wilson (1860-1942), William James Wilson (1862-1915), Amanda Elizabeth Wilson (1864-1952), Charles Herbert Wilson (1866-1943), Kate Annett Wilson (1869-1953), George Iolum Wilson (1872-1954).
Thomas was a harness maker and operated a toll gate on Concession 1. He also took up other trades throughout his life.
George Wilson was an Oshawa-Whitby photographer. He was the successor of the Whitby photographic studio operated by Stedham & O'Brien at the corner of Dundas and Brock Streets.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 2.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Family of Thomas Hall Wilson, c.1903
Stedham & O'Brien
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address