Whitby Cricket Club, c.1888
- G.F. Chapman, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of the members of the Whitby Cricket Club circa 1888. There is a tent and fence behind the team members.
Back row: John Tait Mathison, second from left.
Front row: Fred Hatch, second from left and Arthur Thomas Lawler, second from right.
- The Whitby Cricket Club was active in the 1880s and 1890s.
- Stamped underneath the photograph: 'G.F. Chapman./Photographer'
- Date of Original:
Width: 12 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Cricket Club, c.1888, G.F. Chapman. Whitby Archives 21-008-001.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address