Outdoor Skating Rink on Brock Street North
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of skaters gathered at the south end of the outdoor skating rink on Brock Street North between Heard's Garage and Turansky's Grocery Store.
In the background Heard's Garage is visible along with the north-west corner of Brock and Elm Streets. The frame building at the far end of the rink was used for change rooms.
- In the summer the site of the outdoor rink was used as Joe Turansky's garden for his grocery store.
- Date of Original
Width: 12 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8802013540173 Longitude: -78.9429473876953
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Archives
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.