William Correll in front of Ontario County Land Registry Office
- Eleanor Correll, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Black and white negative of a photograph of William Correll standing in front of the Ontario County Land Registry Office. He is dressed in a suit.
- The Ontario Country Registry Office was built in 1873 at the south-west corner of Centre and Gilbert Streets. Additions were made in 1929 and 1954. It stood on the same block as the Ontario County Courthouse.
William John Correll (1875-1950) was employed at the Ontario County Land Registry Office from 1895-1950 and was Deputy Registrar for many years.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Archives
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address