Members of Whitby Fire Department on Brock Street
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph of members of the Whitby Fire Department standing on Brock Street. In the background the stores on the west side of Brock Street South are visible. The men are dressed in uniforms.
From left to right: unidentified, unidentified, Fire Chief William H. Smith, and the rest are unidentified.
- The photograph might have been taken on 3 June 1924, the day the Cenotaph was dedicated.
- Date of Original
Width: 2.5 cm
Height: 3.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8778504011618 Longitude: -78.9412307739258
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Archives
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.